Secure Your Hardscape Of Natural Stone or Pavers (under 2″ in height) With Low Profile
Low Profile Paver Restraint is a contractor grade edge restraint engineered for natural stone, cast stone, slabs and pavers less than 2” high. It comes in 6’ 8” pieces with a 1 3/8” back wall height and 2 7/8” wide base. Low Profile is available in bulk packaging: Half pallet contains 288 pieces and Full Pallet contains 672 pieces. Spikes are sold separately.
- Injection molded design, incorporating features that provide strength and stability
- Thick back walls that are reinforced by buttresses giving the strength needed to keep an interlocking pavement system in place
- Strong interlocking joint held together with a spike to make a secure connection and provide extra support
- Reinforced spike bosses securely hold edging in place
- Open base design allows for grass growth along paver edge creating a strong yet invisible edge
- Made of 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene): Resists warping, twisting and breaking
Low Profile Helpful Information
SEK strives to offer the highest quality products using the most environmentally friendly material and processes that maintain a threshold of product performance expected by our customers. Our products and services are engineered to reduce the environmental impacts compared to similar products and services used for the same purpose.
SEK products are manufactured to last well beyond the industry expectation. By increasing the “in use” life span of our products, it eliminates the need to consume additional raw materials and the energy/fuels needed to make and transport new product.
All edge restraints produced by SEK (Snap Edge, Snap Edge Low Profile and Barrier) are made from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE). The recycled HDPE comes from both post-consumer and post industrial material. HDPE is an inert material, versus PVC which is not, eliminating the concern of environmental contamination into the soil or atmosphere.
Our spikes, both steel and composite, are made from recycled steel and post-medical monitor casing and instrument trays.
SEK has a sustainability leader who actively explores ways for us to incorporate new practices, processes, materials, packaging, etc. to improve our environmental position. We integrate economic, environmental and social decisions into our decision making. We are committed to meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.