SEK-Surebond Certification and Contractor Training Events
We strongly believe in the importance of training and supporting contractors who are loyal users of SEK-Surebond products. Join other elite hardscape professionals who have gained valuable SEK-Surebond product knowledge and application skills through our Hardscape Restoration Training & Surebond Certification Events and Product Knowledge Seminars.
Hardscape Restoration Training & Surebond Certification Events are an excellent way to learn how to incorporate Hardscape Restoration Services into your business. We presently offer both a Level 1 and Level 2 Class with most offering ICPI credits.
Level 1 Class: Basic Hardscape Restoration Training & Surebond Certification
- Success with Liquid & Dry Joint Stabilization
- Score a ’10’ in Hardscape Cleaning
- Sealing Hardscapes Beautifully Every Time
- Optional Certification Exam
Level 2 Class: Advanced Hardscape Restoration Training
- Already attended a basic class? This is the class for you! (Not sure? Call for assistance.)
- The Real Dirt on Tough Stain Removal
- Successful Sealing: It’s All in the Details
- The Business of Hardscape Restoration: Marketing, Lead Generation, Sales & Record Keeping
We also offer Product Knowledge Seminars hosted by Hardscape Distributors across the U.S. Learn about some or all of SEK-Surebond’s products at these events, network with others in the industry and gain the opportunity to ask the ‘SEK-Surebond PRO’ product and installation questions. These events are typically 2 hours in length and many will offer ICPI Continuing Education Credits.
Check back regularly as more events will be added soon. Otherwise, please call 800-932-3343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in finding an event.
Click on a link below to learn more about a specific event and to register.